michael-jackson-is-madman

michael-jackson-is-madman
holly wood heros images

Thursday, 13 August 2009

riting an article

Again, you may ask, why am I writing an article on this. Well, since writing seems to help me deal with this tragedy, I figure maybe more folks may benefit from writing as well. No matter how you look at it, this guy touched millions of lives.
Can we forgive some of his alleged bad behaviors? Some may say never, but I say leave the judging to the courts, and the courts said innocent. Yes, most of his life was filled with fame and fortune, but I believe he's also done his share of suffering.
Michael Jackson deserves to rest in peace as much as anyone else. I certainly hope that those who may not agree, just stop for a moment and consider the legacy this man has left on the world of music. Ask yourself, if he were found guilty on the molestation charges, would the legacy be tarnished? I'm sure the answer would be yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment