michael-jackson-is-madman

michael-jackson-is-madman
holly wood heros images

Thursday, 13 August 2009

Michael Jackson Dies. King of Pop on Prescription Meds? Michael Jackson Death Shocks the World.

While working out at the gym tonight I heard on TV Michael Jackson died. What a sad and devastating loss for the Jackson family and the world at large. Such a magnificent performer and person gone in the twinkling of an eye. It just didn't seem right.
Being a former fitness trainer beholding Michael Jackson dance around like lightning, I knew the man's heart had to be strong apart from emotional stress and possible prescription meds (which I speculate he was taking prior to his death). Then when I heard Michael's brother Jermaine Jackson speak to the media on behalf of the family Thursday evening concerning the loss of his brother Michael, I knew something was up.
Jermaine said, "It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of death is unknown until the results of the autopsy are done." Having been trained in advanced interrogation the choice of words was cause for concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment