michael-jackson-is-madman
holly wood heros images
Thursday, 13 August 2009
dies-Michael
I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news," the music producer Quincy Jones said in a statement read by MSNBC. Mr. Jones said Mr. Jackson "had it all - talent, grace, professionalism and dedication." Mr. Jones added, "I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."
Berry Gordy, founder of Motown Records who helped turn the Jackson 5 into pop stars, said on CNN.com that he felt sorry "for all of the fans around the world that are so much in love with Michael."
Mr. Gordy said that Mr. Jackson, as a boy, "always wanted to be the best, and he was willing to work as hard as it took to be that. And we could all see that he was a winner at that age. And I've always believed winners are winners long before they win. And picking them out before they win is very easy with a Michael Jackson."
I feel Cher said it best when talking to Larry King about Michael Jackson. "Michael was touched and had something special from God."
I could't agree more! Unfortunately I feel Michael wrestled with his manhood, identity, and as he so eloquently sang "the man in the mirror." Yet Michael beautifully looked beyond himself to marvel and amaze us all with his brilliance as a songwriter, his moves as a dancer, his wow factor as a performer, and his boldness to be true to himself no matter what the media or others said. Keeping his childlike heart and transcending his own personal grief from boyhood onward, Michael showed himself a man and a prince on the platform greatly praised throughout the world.
Berry Gordy, founder of Motown Records who helped turn the Jackson 5 into pop stars, said on CNN.com that he felt sorry "for all of the fans around the world that are so much in love with Michael."
Mr. Gordy said that Mr. Jackson, as a boy, "always wanted to be the best, and he was willing to work as hard as it took to be that. And we could all see that he was a winner at that age. And I've always believed winners are winners long before they win. And picking them out before they win is very easy with a Michael Jackson."
I feel Cher said it best when talking to Larry King about Michael Jackson. "Michael was touched and had something special from God."
I could't agree more! Unfortunately I feel Michael wrestled with his manhood, identity, and as he so eloquently sang "the man in the mirror." Yet Michael beautifully looked beyond himself to marvel and amaze us all with his brilliance as a songwriter, his moves as a dancer, his wow factor as a performer, and his boldness to be true to himself no matter what the media or others said. Keeping his childlike heart and transcending his own personal grief from boyhood onward, Michael showed himself a man and a prince on the platform greatly praised throughout the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment